- Chatting on Google talk about the trip: 5 hours (damn you Google talk)
- Working: 4 hours
- Packing: 7 minutes (if you count the times I tossed some stuff into the open suitcase on the floor after becoming frustrated with tripping over said stuff)
- Eating: 2 hours
- Reading online articles about Buenos Aires: 2 hours
- Looking around my mess of a room in dismay while trying to find a starting point, and then promptly giving up: 1 Hour (cycle was repeated many times)
- Staring off into space or at the wall and daydreaming: 2 hours
Of course there was significant overlap between the above mentioned activities, and yet I don't feel like it necessarily paints the picture of a productive day. Hmmm. I should probably improve on that packing time tomorrow. Yes....tomorrow.